Once you have your pattern pieces, what next?
BEFORE YOU CUT THEM OUT, answer these questions:
- 1 – Is your SEAM ALLOWANCES in on all sides of each pattern?
- 2 – Are your NOTCHES in? How do you know what line goes to what line?
- 3 – Measure the lines that GO TOGETHER, do they match?
- 4 – Are your GRAINLINES in?
- 5 – Are the identifying labels in, example CF, CB, Princess Front, Collar, Cut #?
Once you have gone through that checklist AND you have answered YES to all THEN you can CUT OUT AND PIN TOGETHER.
Aaaaand if a Pattern Piece does not LOOK GOOD?
REDO IT! JUST LIKE I DID!!
Now let’s see what yours looks like!!